JOSIAH HEDGES PARK

Also known as Little Hedges, Josiah Hedges Park is named after the founder of Tiffin. The park is located directly behind Calvert High School on the corner of Schonhardt St. and Park Place.


Josiah Hedges Park was originally a cemetery before the graves were moved to Greenlawn Cemetery in 1915. Once a place where children were not allowed to play, it is now a pretty, shaded park for all to enjoy. This 3 acre park has newly upgraded playground equipment and a small picnic shelter. The Rock Creek Trail runs through the center of the park and links the park to Heidelberg University and Hedges-Boyer Park


  • IMG_0470.JPG
  • IMG_0473.JPG
  • IMG_0278_57c9a9c005d92.JPG